What is Science Kidz?
- Science Kidz is a four-year young education hub that is engaged in providing STEAM (Science Technology Engineering Arts and Mathematics) education to school children through hands-on-experience in Robotics and Programming.
- Our children dream, construct and program different kinds of robots and games that display their creative genius.
- Publication of technical papers by our students in leading international journals
- Participation and winning numerous awards in various National and International Robotic competitions – a total of 8 awards won in the recent Jr. ROBOCON 2019 held by MIT Pune
- Participation of our students in reputed tech fests and exhibitions such as IIT Techfest, Mumbai, ISRO Space Exhibition at VJTI, Mumbai and many others.
What is Ignited Minds Expo 2019?
- Ignited Minds Expo is a annual STEAM (Science Technology Engineering Arts and Mathematics) mega–exhibition cum event extravaganza conducted by Science Kidz, that showcases the creative ideas of our students in Science and Robotics Automation.
- Apart from the Robotics exhibits, it also hosts Robotics Games – A high-energy charged event that attracts young, talented and creative minds towards the relatively dry and often boring streams of Science and Engineering.
Our Student Profile
- Over 2000+ students impacted since inception.
- Current base of over 1000+ students who show a keen interest in engineering and robotics since a young age.
- Almost 100 % of our students have decided to opt for Engineering as a choice of subject after their schooling.