Robocon, short form for Robotic Contest, is an interesting game-cum- intellectual exercise for school going children. Kids those who are willing to peruse their carrier in the field of technology can show their talents. Jr. Robocon is national level robotic contest for all school children organized by Vishwashanti Gurukul Residential School, Pandharpur , Pune in association with MIT academy engineering (MITAOE ) for budding engineers and their enthusiastic instructors, determined to innovate and create machines for producing desired results.
Ignited Minds Expo
Ignited Minds Expo is the annual mega-exhibition event organized by SCIENCE KIDZ which focuses on children confidently expressing and displaying their STEM(Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills through innovative projects and models. All kids that have been a part of Science Kidz participate in this expo and present their ideas to all visitors showcasing their technical, team-work and presentation skills.
World Robot Olympiad is an event for science, technology and education which brings together young people all over the world to develop their creativity and problem solving skills through challenging and educational robotics competitions.
Teams of two or three students participate in this competition. Participating teams need to create, design and build a robot model that is capable to perform a challenge. Each year a new theme and challenge are set.
Each year, the teams are presented with a new challenge. Based on the challenge, students have to build their robot to execute specific tasks as efficiently as possible. The robots are scored on performance.
Not Decided Yet?
- Science Kidz is a four-year young education hub that is engaged in providing STEAM (Science Technology Engineering Arts and Mathematics) education to school children through hands-on-experience in Robotics and Programming.
- Our children dream, construct and program different kinds of robots and games that display their creative genius.
- Ignited Minds Expo is a annual STEAM (Science Technology Engineering Arts and Mathematics) mega–exhibition cum event extravaganza conducted by Science Kidz, that showcases the creative ideas of our students in Science and Robotics Automation.
- Apart from the Robotics exhibits, it also hosts Robotics Games – A high-energy charged event that attracts young, talented and creative minds towards the relatively dry and often boring streams of Science and Engineering.
- Over 2000+ students impacted since inception.
- Current base of over 1000+ students who show a keen interest in engineering and robotics since a young age.
- Almost 100 % of our students have decided to opt for Engineering as a choice of subject after their schooling.
- Publication of technical papers by our students in leading international journals
- Participation and winning numerous awards in various National and International Robotic competitions – a total of 8 awards won in the recent Jr. ROBOCON 2019 held by MIT Pune
- Participation of our students in reputed tech fests and exhibitions such as IIT Techfest, Mumbai, ISRO Space Exhibition at VJTI, Mumbai and many others.